Friday, May 1, 2009

Thursday Things I'm Currently Excited About

Hello, readers. Here are clickable things in no particular order.

1) The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

2) Joss Whedon, musical guest.

3) A short film with in which there are monsters and also a zombie. It's called "I Love Sarah Jane", and it's directed by Stephen Susser. He's got a new, longer, apparently zombie-less, movie coming out in which there will be Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Natalie Portman, and Rainn Wilson. All of this I discovered at Aintitcool, which is also where my fervor for Parnassus was reawakened.

4) Aint It Cool News. I find it's noble stand against coherent, rational thought endearing. Once, Hercules gave me and my sister a ride in his convertible. He is very tall and blond and reminded me, a little bit, of Egon from Ghostbusters.

5) The Guardian. Because of its blogs, global perspective, and imagined British accent.

6) The Mystery of the Vanishing Eels. Adult eels are called elvers. Which makes me wonder what it means exactly to elve.

7) Lists.

8) ttfn, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment