Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Before Breakfast

Hello, readers.

Am at my sister's, listening to Canadian fluttery folk-pop by a woman named Basia Bulat. Basia's not actually with us, she's on the computer, but she seems happy enough there. Her music reminds me of mountains and that one tree that's always standing by itself on rocky outcrops.

My sister is making a bowl of granola behind me. We will be heading up to Asheville today to say hello to a cousin and help her celebrate a birthday.

In other wonderful news, Neil Gaiman will be writing an episode of Doctor Who for the second Matt Smith season.

Also, the edition of Best American Fantasy edited by Kevin Brockmeier is out and about and filling people with appropriate amounts of wonder and terror.

And now, I think, it's time to eat.


ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment