Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You'll See

Hello, readers.

As mentioned previously, we are nearing the end of the year, and the decade, and possibly life as we know it, and so people are busy making lists just in case.

At The Onion A.V. Club, they've a list of the 25 Best Comics of the Decade. The, erm, cover image? first image?, is of Blankets by Craig Thompson, and so I trust their list will be good because I also like that book.

Otherwheres, NPR has a list of the decade's 50 most important recordings. Presumably, by recordings, they mean musical recordings and not everything ever recorded during the last ten years, in which case, of course, one must not forget, erm, it would be good here if I could think of some funny, non-musical recording, but it isn't happening. Oh, well.

Largehearted Boy, as he does every year, is compiling an extensive list of best of music and book lists. His heart is just that big.

In personal news of me, I've realized that possibly the novel I'm writing for NaNoWriMo is really only missing one thing. Namely, a plot, otherwise known as a story. I've decided this isn't a good thing for a story to be missing and so we'll see what I can do about that. If I fix it, maybe one day you'll see how I do it.

Happy Tuesday, readers.


ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment